We are currently seeking energetic and ambitious Commercial Mortgage Loan Officers to join us as one of the Nation’s premiere direct private lenders. Rodeo Lending, with our collective 60 years of real estate experience and having originated over $2bil in private money loans, continues to outpace our industry’s growth with new products, innovative lending solutions, technology and foresight. We were one of the first lenders to foresee the coming changes to the vacation rental market and quickly designed loan programs to facilitate the repurposing and transformation of traditional properties to short-term and vacation rentals. We are constantly entering new markets and developing new products to adjust to the ever-changing landscape of real estate lending. Our team can provide you with best-in-class service that will continually impress your clients. Join us as we continue to grow.
- Develop and Maintain knowledge of all Rodeo Lending’s Loan Programs, policies and procedures, utilizing this knowledge to source lending opportunities and develop broker and borrower relationships.
- Organize and prepare pre-LOI documents and summaries for presentation to the credit committee.
- Respond to in-bound loan inquires and perform outgoing sales prospecting .
- Be a part of industry trade organizations and attend and represent Rodeo Lending at industry trade events.
- B.A. or B.S. 4 year degree helpful.
- Must have a proven track record of sales, new business development, and closing skills.
- At least 3 years of recent single-family, multifamily (5+ units) and commercial mortgage loan origination experience (no exceptions please).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Outstanding project management skills, ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow and assignments in a deadline-oriented environment, resolve complex problems and escalate as necessary.
- Must have financial related skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Excel
- Individuals must be an energetic and ambitious self-starter, problem solver, creative, and determined to help the company stand out and grow in a competitive environment.
- Ethical Conduct at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
Rodeo Lending is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applications from all qualified people regardless of sex, religion, race, sexual orientation, age, or disability.