An industry leading mortgage loan originating company is seeking an experienced Real Estate Loan Servicer.
We are looking for a Mortgage Loan Servicer to review new loans from Mortgage Closing and Post Closing, verifying principal, interest, taxes and insurance (PITI) and escrows. Provide exceptional customer service throughout the term of the loan.
- Payment processing
- Tracing and entering fund advances
- Tracking and entering invoices for loan files
- Tracking hazard insurance and property taxes
- Review loan documents to ensure highest level of accuracy.
- Imaging loan documents, collating and verifying completeness of loan files
- Boarding new and transferred loans into servicing software.
- Review loan documents to ensure compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Perform office duties as assigned.
- Collection emails, phone calls to borrowers and guarantors
- Data entry.
Knowledge and Skills
- Critical Thinking is required.
- Auditing skills.
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Experience reading loan documents -i.e. Note, Deed, Mortgage, etc…
- Read, interpret and apply federal, state and local collection laws, rules, regulations and company policies and procedures (FDCPA & CFPB).
- Basic Math Skills
- Communicate clearly, concisely and effectively.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas as presented by borrowers and co-workers.
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Real Estate Loan Servicer
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Rodeo Lending is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applications from all qualified people regardless of sex, religion, race, sexual orientation, age, or disability.